Antec 900 or 900 Two?

Well I sold my Antec 300 case today and need to pick up my new one in the morning. I can get either of these cases within a few dollars of one another ($115) but am wondering which will be best?

I am using it for a HTPC but overclocking the components as well. From the looks of it cooling is approximately the same on both. Can anyone vouche for the cable management in either of these cases?

And last but not least ... should I spend the extra $20 and get the P183? I have heard some are disappointed with it in comparison to the P182, and I am worried about getting decent airflow. Any input?

Thanks guys.

Well I sold my Antec 300 case today and need to pick up my new one in the morning. I can get either of these cases within a few dollars of one another ($115) but am wondering which will be best?

I am using it for a HTPC but overclocking the components as well. From the looks of it cooling is approximately the same on both. Can anyone vouche for the cable management in either of these cases?

And last but not least ... should I spend the extra $20 and get the P183? I have heard some are disappointed with it in comparison to the P182, and I am worried about getting decent airflow. Any input?

Thanks guys.

antec 902 or p183 the antec 900 isn't nearly as slick looking as the 902 and I cant remember how but I believe when I compared the two a long time ago the 902 was better in every way, hope Im not wrong though. I've heard good things about the p180 series but wouldn't know from personal experience, I get my mini p180 in few days.

Edited by xchrissypoox

the 902 is all black, even on the inside, the 900 is just unpainted on the inside

and i think cable management was overal improved with the 902

antec also improved the exterior looks of the case as well

if you can get the 902 for a little more then the 900, get the 902, definitely

yea, cable management on the antec 900 (out of the box) is less than desirable...

especially if you're using a power supply with lots of extra cabling not being used.

mods can be done to the case to make this better, but the antec 902 is probably much improved in this area.

Edited by Maj0r Gamer

Thanks very much guys. And between the 902 and the P183?

I like that the P183 has better CM, and the separate compartment for the PSU. It would also likely be much quieter. But will I lose too much on the cooling end?

As far as the price goes I can get the 902 for $115 or the P183 for $132.

I decided to pick up the P183, and I am in love! Amazing cable management, ridiculously quiet and looks very, very nice next to my 42" LCD. Couldn't be happier, I can't recommend this case enough.