XxHellxRaizerxX

No Shave November!

^ Sick beard dude.

Here's my latest Facebook picture:

155098_1701032493310_1462863124_31745723_3934472_n.jpg

Once again, only 16, so it takes a while, but I'm getting there.

Wait, no peanut butter jokes this year? I think we're slipping.

Ah im so thankful, Not everyone has the fortune to be be tall dark and Gruesome as me :lol:

Seeing as November just ended, here ya'll go!

149799_1479610473719_1337490019_31095277_3111193_n.jpg

I have that embarrassing gap between the side burns and the center that never likes to grow in...

I shaved off the majority of my beard last night. Left my sideburns and the beard I had before I started growing the rest out. I'll get a picture up later tonight though what I grew probably doesn't look like much. :lol:

my beard is my grizzly feature haha. i started a couple years ago when cutitng my hair myself i accidently shaved my head in january and decided to at least try and keep my face warm. its stuck ever since

and its still the same this year, a man who only grows a winter beard and doesnt hunt is like a man who owns a motorcycle that only takes it out every other sunday in perfect conditions half of the year

^ Sick beard dude.

Once again, only 16, so it takes a while, but I'm getting there.

I can see the reflection of pr0n in your glasses, nice try slick :snap:

I have that embarrassing gap between the side burns and the center that never likes to grow in...

do you deliver pizza or drugs? lol

Anyone here actually carrying this on with a Don't Shave December? I personally don't plan to shave until winter is over.

I am, maybe I will post a picture at some point. The guys at work give me crap because my beard is longer than my hair. (I shave my head)

do you deliver pizza or drugs? lol

YOU ARE GOOD, I used to deliver pizza but was fired back in july lol

Anyone here actually carrying this on with a Don't Shave December? I personally don't plan to shave until winter is over.

Yep, mine's still going but there's still that stupid gap between the goatee and the SB's. One of my good female friends says I outta keep going, so you know I will :teehee:

I'll have my end of December shots for ya'll

Well, I finally decided to get the pictures off my camera of what my beard looked like at the end of November. It was only 3 weeks worth, but I think it wasn't too shabby myself. I had already had sideburns and the beard on my chin, everything else was grown out.

IMG_1969_1.jpg