No Shave November!

XxHellxRaizerxX

If I don't shave, people at work assume you've been sleeping rough or been kicked out and steer clear.

Sadly, I have to work quite closely with people, so I am on a 3-day rotation (as I get mega beard rash and have the toughest adamantium stubble known to man).

If you shave your neck, you should look alright. Thats what Im doing and I look fine

If you shave your neck, you should look alright. Thats what Im doing and I look fine

Neck is the sorest bit! Face is no problem, but man with clean shaven face and hairy neck, ends up looking like one of the Hardy Boys.

No shave November? I celebrate that every day :lol:

:withstupid: Been (unknowingly) celebrating this wonderful event for the better part of four years now I guess. Granted, I throw in a "Trim Everything the Same Length Day" every so often. I heart my beard. Gives me something to stroke in public that won't get me arrested...heh...

eh' mine grows slow...so I can make it the full month no issue...even then it wont be an inch in length....ha ha...trim and go then...

Not so bad for us guys but if your girlfriends get wind of this and join......ewwwww

I'm doing no shave 2009, too bad I grow beards slower than Queenz.

LMFAO!

Now then lads, where be them pics of the full-bearded? :lol: I know Queenz won't be posting any, he forgot to stock up on Peanut Butter *falls under the table laughing his @ss off*