Sign in to follow this  
Waco

I love Verizon!

Try that 3G connectivity outside the minuscule coverage map! LOL

I have been with Verizon since before they were Verizon. I was with GTE before the merge! They had great customer service! They took care of loyal customers!

You make this sound like an accident, I think there's a story here that needs to be told.
:withstupid:

In short I made the most epic fail choice in my life lol

If you must know the whole story: often times (not so much any more) I text in the shower, and when most phone keys get wet they temporarily remap themselves (and it's annoying as shpit) but I happened to be talking to a girl I really liked and she was supposed to call me (which she never ever does) and I was trying to tell her that she could because I didn't want to blow the opportunity of talking to her. But my keys were all mis mapped so in a frenzied rush I threw my phone in the microwave (to dry it as fast as I can) and after one second the whole phone started going berzerk with lights and all flashing. That's when I realized how dumb I was and it's never a good idea to put small electronics in a microwave to dry them. Somehow the phone still works but neither the external speakerphone speaker or the earpiece speak function anymore and there is a melted plastic-y area around both of them.

If you must know the whole story: often times (not so much any more) I text in the shower, and when most phone keys get wet they temporarily remap themselves (and it's annoying as shpit) but I happened to be talking to a girl I really liked and she was supposed to call me (which she never ever does) and I was trying to tell her that she could because I didn't want to blow the opportunity of talking to her. But my keys were all mis mapped so in a frenzied rush I threw my phone in the microwave (to dry it as fast as I can) and after one second the whole phone started going berzerk with lights and all flashing. That's when I realized how dumb I was and it's never a good idea to put small electronics in a microwave to dry them. Somehow the phone still works but neither the external speakerphone speaker or the earpiece speak function anymore and there is a melted plastic-y area around both of them.

:lol: It's a small wonder it didn't explode and hurt you. NEVER put anything metal in a microwave and NEVER EVER EVER put a battery in a microwave. It's amazing it works at all with that and your shower-texting (why did that ever seem like a good idea???)...

Wow, that was pretty stupid, especially since it was because you were desperate about a girl

Wow, that was pretty stupid, especially since it was because you were desperate about a girl

LoL Kash, thats harsh -_-

Grats Waco, that is a killer deal you got there.

Ok, if you text in the shower get a G Zone Boulder, I have one and it works great and is waterproof, really water proof. I have texted/answer phone calls in the shower and let me tell you it is a lot nicer than chasing down your phone when you are already wet.

Edited by gabrieltessin

:lol: It's a small wonder it didn't explode and hurt you. NEVER put anything metal in a microwave and NEVER EVER EVER put a battery in a microwave. It's amazing it works at all with that and your shower-texting (why did that ever seem like a good idea???)...

I'm a textaholic

yeah I know, won't do that again (especially since she's dating someone else now <_<)

LoL Kash, thats harsh -_-

nah I deserve it, that had to be one of the dumbest things I've ever done.

Grats Waco, that is a killer deal you got there.

Ok, if you text in the shower get a G Zone Boulder, I have one and it works great and is waterproof, really water proof. I have texted/answer phone calls in the shower and let me tell you it is a lot nicer than chasing down your phone when you are already wet.

I have Sprint sir, but thanks for looking out for me haha. I don't really text near the shower anymore.

IVI I'm glad you brought that story out. Made my day.

atleast my poor LG's speakers didn't die in vain :lol:. I'll have to see if I can find it and post a picture of it

I'm a textaholic

So am I, but I don't take my phone into the shower. I think people will survive if they're not in contact with me for 15 minutes :P

So am I, but I don't take my phone into the shower. I think people will survive if they're not in contact with me for 15 minutes :P

Wisdom is spoken here :D