CPU cooler space in M59 case

I read one review of the case in which the reviewer said he could not fit his 120mm CPU cooler inside the case. I am planning on getting a Zalman 120mm cooler for this build.

Anyone have experience with this case that can give me some insight as to the room inside? If the side panel fan is the problem I can live with removeing that one.

i read many reviews and all of them fitted 120mm but it was a bit tight (not impossible ) if you are afraid of it , then there is nzxt lexa s it has the same features with more factory installed fans with a lot of space and both cases can fit a long card like 5870 ...;)

good luck..:)

edit : i will get one of those when i build my next system ..i love them , all the features i need and there is no need to break the bank ..:D

Edited by N.E.A

i read many reviews and all of them fitted 120mm but it was a bit tight (not impossible ) if you are afraid of it , then there is nzxt lexa s it has the same features with more factory installed fans with a lot of space and both cases can fit a long card like 5870 ...;)

good luck..:)

edit : i will get one of those when i build my next system ..i love them , all the features i need and there is no need to break the bank ..:D

Ok, it was only that one review, I just wanted another opinion. I will go with the M59 as it has everything I am looking for at half the price.

I am planning on getting one of the Zalman 9XXX coolers to match the circular chipset heatsink on the MOBO.

MSI P7N Platinum

I only plan on some minor overclocking, so that should do the trick without creating windtunnel noise. :blink:

Ok, it was only that one review, I just wanted another opinion. I will go with the M59 as it has everything I am looking for at half the price.

I am planning on getting one of the Zalman 9XXX coolers to match the circular chipset heatsink on the MOBO.

MSI P7N Platinum

I only plan on some minor overclocking, so that should do the trick without creating windtunnel noise. :blink:

ok one thing but , this maybe off topic but why are you getting this board ..?

if you want to build a new system why go with 775 ..?

i read your sig , your cpu will not be able to run sli ..it can bottle neck one gpu so two it will be hard ..

here is a piece of advice , if you want to upgrade do not waste your money on 775 , get AM3 instead , i wanted to say AM2+ but since ddr2 costs almost as much as ddr3 so AM3 will be far better ..1156 too but the cheapest cpu is 200$ so AM3 is far better ..

Edited by N.E.A

ok one thing but , this maybe off topic but why are you getting this board ..?

if you want to build a new system why go with 775 ..?

i read your sig , your cpu will not be able to run sli ..it can bottle neck one gpu so two it will be hard ..

here is a piece of advice , if you want to upgrade do not waste your money on 775 , get AM3 instead , i wanted to say AM2+ but since ddr2 costs almost as much as ddr3 so AM3 will be far better ..1156 too but the cheapest cpu is 200$ so AM3 is far better ..

I got the MOBO used. It works because it included a processor (Core 2 Duo 2.66gig) and Ram, so I can do a major upgrade for only the cost of a Vid Card, case and maybe a new PSU. From my sig you can see it will be a major upgrade. I am spending the most money on the vid card, second most on PSU.

I know its not an ideal upgrade scheme, but its what I got.......

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I just wanted to know whether you bought this case yet?

If you did, could you please do me a favour and tell me how much of a gap there is for the CPU cooler?

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Well if anyone cared, I got one and it fit a 160mm tower cooler with no problems.

Edited by Ulti