they dont have

darkest of days

crysis maximum editon

fear 2

fall out 3

etc etc

the only new game they have for the pc is dragon age orgins

Your smear campaign against Steam is amusing

Nope, I just know when Steam servers are down you are .ed, no internet games until its fixed. And its pretty easy to go and hack your account, all your games gone and your left without anything. I'm just saying, its a great idea, but I personally find it not safe enough, I like to have hard copies of games to be on the safe side.

Nope, I just know when Steam servers are down you are .ed, no internet games until its fixed. And its pretty easy to go and hack your account, all your games gone and your left without anything. I'm just saying, its a great idea, but I personally find it not safe enough, I like to have hard copies of games to be on the safe side.

Huh. Really?

The only problem I've had with STEAM is the friends list being down a few times, and in the four years of owning the account, I've never gotten hacked.

I just picked up Unreal Tournament 3 at Gamestop for $10 (it's $20 on Steam). Otherwise though, I just usually get my games off of Newegg (best prices and always free shipping).

They also have John Woo's Stranglehold on PC for $5. Is that a good game? I always looked at it as a Max Payne rip off.

Steam has some bad prices on certain games; GTA IV still goes for $50, while it's $20 at Walmart. I did get Lost Planet for $5 off Steam a few months ago though.

Edited by MystoGators

I've never heard of this :blink:, once I download the games I just keep them all backed up in my abundance of storage space. I just use steam for occasional updates, in the chance that steam just deleted my account....well then I just crack all my games that I have and keep playing (and update manually) lol. Screw physical copies