Memory specs

Lol depends on in wich dimm slots u stick em. Way back when I changed my ram for the first time I didn't know how ram was supposed to be, so I just put them in the first and 3d...I thought it looked cool but my mobo was actually made so that the first 2 and the next 2 were for dual channel so later I figured it out and put em in dual. Of course there is no way to have dual if you have only 1 stick.

Lol depends on in wich dimm slots u stick em. Way back when I changed my ram for the first time I didn't know how ram was supposed to be, so I just put them in the first and 3d...I thought it looked cool but my mobo was actually made so that the first 2 and the next 2 were for dual channel so later I figured it out and put em in dual. Of course there is no way to have dual if you have only 1 stick.

I have two sticks, but could not tell if they were duel channel or not. Now that I know, I will buy two more for 4 gigs of memory total.

Thought it was odd that the description of the Ram never mentions Duel Channel.

Ok, instead of posting a new topic, I will try to bump this for another answer.

I am shopping for more sticks of the same memory, so it all matches. I find that this memory is not sold in pairs, and is also slower then what my MOBO can handle (800mhz). These sticks go for about $25 each.

Am I better off just getting the matching sticks, or should I upgrade to 800mhz memory? Is there a significant difference in performance? I do some gaming but its mostly MMO's and WW2 stuff (Metal of Honor, Call of Duty). I don't want to spend money for nothing.