Jump to content

Wait or Just Buy?


Recommended Posts

Do you guys think im going to see a worth while increase in Fps If i wait and buy a pair of 5970's (that could release in 6 months for all we know) or just get a Pair of 5870 vapor-x editions and call it a day? I would like to max everything out on which ever game with full aa i can if i can :P lol i do realize this question is kinda redundant.

Edited by unknownuser200

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i wonder if there will be a 2gb version anytime soon :)

The eyefinity edition was supposed to be, but I haven't seen that ever released (not to mention I doubt you have the use for 6 mini display ports)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oh i ment as to take it 1 step further a vapor-x edition of the 2gb lol i was just debating on whether or not id actual see a worth while gain in waiting for a 5970 let alone paying for a pair

 

also considering the vapor-x i could more then likely overclock then insanely maybe breaking the magical 1ghz core clock barrier but from the look of things these 5970s are seeming to be a 5950 in disguise who knows.. well im got sometime i suppose before the vapor-x will be back in stock to decide with all your help

Edited by unknownuser200

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...