Wait or Just Buy?

Do you guys think im going to see a worth while increase in Fps If i wait and buy a pair of 5970's (that could release in 6 months for all we know) or just get a Pair of 5870 vapor-x editions and call it a day? I would like to max everything out on which ever game with full aa i can if i can :P lol i do realize this question is kinda redundant.

Edited by unknownuser200

i wonder if there will be a 2gb version anytime soon :)

The eyefinity edition was supposed to be, but I haven't seen that ever released (not to mention I doubt you have the use for 6 mini display ports)

oh i ment as to take it 1 step further a vapor-x edition of the 2gb lol i was just debating on whether or not id actual see a worth while gain in waiting for a 5970 let alone paying for a pair

also considering the vapor-x i could more then likely overclock then insanely maybe breaking the magical 1ghz core clock barrier but from the look of things these 5970s are seeming to be a 5950 in disguise who knows.. well im got sometime i suppose before the vapor-x will be back in stock to decide with all your help

Edited by unknownuser200