The coolest case (pun intended)

thepar

I am have a little bit of trouble chooseing a case. I am tring to build very quiet PC. I am stuck between either the P183 or the P193.

My other idea I had would be to buy a rackmount case, but I am a bit concerned about the temps and noise with a rack case. I plan to use either the Noctua NH-U12P cooler or Prolimatech_Megahalems for an i7 920.

http://forums.overclockersclub.com/index.p...p;#entry1738705

What do you guys think?

I just finished adding 3 -230mm fans (stock) and 6- 120mm fans , 1 was stock. Inside the

COOLER MASTER ATCS 840 it is still quiet...a slite hum when cranked up but cool.

I'm using the Noctua NH-U12P cooler. I do like this case.

Edited by P.TRIV

I really like the case design on Maingear's new Shift PC. They turned the motherboard 90 degrees so all connections with the exception of the PSU are on top.

I wonder how long it will be until someone copies it.

shift_cover_off.jpeg_01.jpg

Edited by slugbug

I like the Haf 932. see my Mod thread in my sig for some pics.

It really does not need any modification. It cools well, its quiet, its spacious, many water cooling options, a place inside for a 3 120mm fan radiator, places for an extream count of fans, and wiring managment is a breeze. also if your proc is located on the board in the right place you can access the back side of it to loosen or tighten the processor cooling unit you have. I could go on but all around its a great case......... but its heavy

I really like the case design on Maingear's new Shift PC. They turned the motherboard 90 degrees so all connections with the exception of the PSU are on top.

This case looks amazing!

I just ordered the 183 yesterday. The extra space in the 193 would be nice, but that side fan contraption is butt ugly...

Yeah. It is ugly. I wonder if the extra cooling it does even helps because everyone will make fun of you.

Wow im in love with that case.

Bahhh apparently you cant buy the case alone...laame!

Edited by TropicalPreist

Actually now that I look at that case (and read more info from some other websites) slugbug those cases are actually just modified Silverstone Ravens...

It is definitely a raven, the frame is an exact match they have just added their own external plastic outer body to it.

sameframe.th.jpg