Gotta Love Tailgaters

Rokkaholik

So I was driving to school tonight... I had a tailgater on my butt for 6-7 miles. I could barely see his headlights. I sped up when leaving New Trier only to find a skunk run into the road in front of my car. I swerved a little and it went right between my tires and under the car without a thump. The tailgater did a nosedive as he hit the brakes. I'm hoping I scared the crap out of the little stinker and he sprayed after going under my car. I'm thinking the guy must have stopped, because after those 2 little hills after New Trier on Hwy 50, is all straight-away to Hampton and I didn't see him behind me after that.

Have fun cleaning that off...

A tailgater made me $2900 once...

He was on my butt.

Kangaroo Jumped in front of me.

I stopped for kangaroo.

Car was deemed a Repairable Write off.

I Bought back car, replaced rear bumper and passed write off inspection with rest of cash in pocket...

Once again, Cool story bro.

I know what you mean, I like to hity the breaks at random times just to make tailgaters . bricks.

One of my favorite things to do though is to drive like 1/2 the posted speed limit (on non interstate roads obviously) when someone feels the need to be right up n my butt...

cool story, bro
tl;dr

I never get tailgaters because if they appear behind me I accelerate beyond them keeping up. I admit I'm a tailgater :( but only when people in the left lane don't move over. The left lane is for going fast (I mean err.... passing), they can slowpoke in the middle or right lane to their hearts content.

haha at the skunk :lol:

I er... "saw" a tailgater/reckless driver run off the road a couple weeks ago. I was calmly passing a semi going a little below the speedlimit and all I see behind me is the roof of a gray Hyundai Elantra so I let her pass... I don't get angered easily and she speeds off rather recklessly. Well some miles later (after watching her swerve every which way) I end up in front of her again (you know those people who switches lane every second to pass but end up picking the wrong lane anyways) and I decide to not switch over... due to er... mechanical difficulties (I'm in the left lane). And I tell myself "You know what I bet she'll try and pass both of us using the exit ramp off that exit." Lo and behold she does... and I calmly switch lanes to get in front of this camper van to "obey highway code"... just so happens that when I did this that she couldn't find a wayback on the highway and I guess was going too fast and panicked.... watched her in the rear view mirror run off the shoulder into the grass the wrongway around :lol:

haha at the skunk :lol:

I er... "saw" a tailgater/reckless driver run off the road a couple weeks ago. I was calmly passing a semi going a little below the speedlimit and all I see behind me is the roof of a gray Hyundai Elantra so I let her pass... I don't get angered easily and she speeds off rather recklessly. Well some miles later (after watching her swerve every which way) I end up in front of her again (you know those people who switches lane every second to pass but end up picking the wrong lane anyways) and I decide to not switch over... due to er... mechanical difficulties (I'm in the left lane). And I tell myself "You know what I bet she'll try and pass both of us using the exit ramp off that exit." Lo and behold she does... and I calmly switch lanes to get in front of this camper van to "obey highway code"... just so happens that when I did this that she couldn't find a wayback on the highway and I guess was going too fast and panicked and watched her run off the shoulder into the grass the wrongway around :lol:

haha justice, I love screwing poor drivers over. I only advance through traffic through the correct lanes, I love watching idiots start flying through and not pick the right direction then get stuck. I wait for a smooth path to open for me

Edited by IVIYTH0S

Great story. I love to play games with the fools who try to pass on the right and try to squeeze in front of me in my lane before they have to brake for the slow guy in front of them(apologies for the run on sentence). Just a little tap on the accelerator and "take that loser!"

One of my favorite things to do though is to drive like 1/2 the posted speed limit (on non interstate roads obviously) when someone feels the need to be right up n my butt...

LMAO I do that too! :P

OP

Great story. :thumbs-up: