The Yankees are the best again!

InCrYsIs

Congrats to the Yankees for winning the World Series. And to all the haters out there...stop crying. Great series regardless but the best team won and that's how it should end.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good job to the Yankees :)

I was a fan for a while (living in New York), but I lost a bit of interest (in baseball) with all the Boston fans when I moved to Massachusetts...I have no idea who I should be rooting for down here :lol:

WOOHOO!

Huge Yankees fan here! Nine years was way too long to wait.

I've come down with a cold, but it's going to take more than that to keep me away from the parade tomorrow!

9 years is an eternity in the yankee world. They made GOOD offseason moves, A-rod is happy porking Kate Hudson and they had fun. That's the winning recipie they were missing.

Nothing to do with the best team, but moreso the biggest wallet. Finding ways around the salary cap helped them alot... What happens when MLB finally puts huge restrictions on the salary caps to make all the teams a little more equal? And for the record, I dumped baseball in the late 90's as a sport I watched. Football is getting closer every year as well.

Nothing to do with the best team, but moreso the biggest wallet. Finding ways around the salary cap helped them alot... What happens when MLB finally puts huge restrictions on the salary caps to make all the teams a little more equal? And for the record, I dumped baseball in the late 90's as a sport I watched. Football is getting closer every year as well.

Spending money didn't help them the last 8 years. And they were no lock this year either. They didn't decimate the competition.

And a lot of the money is given back to other teams via revenue sharing. It's not the Yankees fault that the other team owners just pocket that cash instead of spending it.