Monitor turns grey

Jump4h

I have a problem with my secondary monitor; actually I've had it for about 2 months now. Every time i start my computer, my fujitsu siemens turns grey on startup. when I get to windows 7 it keeps gray. I always disable the monitor for about 10 minutes, and after enabling it, it becomes normal again. I used a quarter of a can of pressure air to clean it but it had no effect. I cannot return it since I bought it from my job with no proof of purchase whatsoever. If I turn it off for about 10 minutes, the problem comes back, but after disabling & waiting a bit and enabling puts it back on. I do this every day after school and it's becoming VERY annoying. any ideas?

I have a problem with my secondary monitor; actually I've had it for about 2 months now. Every time i start my computer, my fujitsu siemens turns grey on startup. when I get to windows 7 it keeps gray. I always disable the monitor for about 10 minutes, and after enabling it, it becomes normal again. I used a quarter of a can of pressure air to clean it but it had no effect. I cannot return it since I bought it from my job with no proof of purchase whatsoever. If I turn it off for about 10 minutes, the problem comes back, but after disabling & waiting a bit and enabling puts it back on. I do this every day after school and it's becoming VERY annoying. any ideas?

Leave it on?

You purchased it new or used from your company?

If you purchased used, you could see if it's still under warranty from your company and either new or used get it replaced from the manufacturer. I don't understand why not.