Which is the best graphics card

mrc1992

hi im getting a new graphics card and want to noe which is the best a GIGABYTE 4890 GV-R48UD-1GD or a GIGABYTE gtx 260 super overclock GV-N26SO-896I or a GIGABYTE GTX 275 GV-N275UD-896I please dont just say that the gtx 275 isnt the best because there are different models of all these cards so look at the models numbers and google them and dont tell me about prices or anything i just want to noe witch is the best card ok dont tell me about dx11 cards or 5770 ok just tell me which card is the best.

i have gigabyte gtx 275 and it rocks just clock it higher and you can match 285 ;)

4890 is good but that depends on the games you play , if you play hawx then 4890 will be better , every thing else 275 especially if it is physx enabled , now

the res you play at will determine the card , if you play at 1680*1050 or higher then 275 , if you play at lower than 1680*1050 then 260 will be better , since 275 will be waste , but i think we do want to know what games and at what res you play ..?

ok i will be playing games at 1680x1050 and higher depends on the game i have a q9550 overclocked to 3.2ghz and i am running vista i dont like windows 7 and i want u to look at this gtx 260 and tell me if the gtx 275 is better

http://www.gigabyte.com.tw/Products/VGA/Pr...e=GV-N26SO-896I

and by the way the 4890 i posted has a aftermarket zalman cooler mounted to it and its 900mhz core clock and 3900mhz memory clock so u should have read the spec sheet

ok this is all a bit strange if you ask me ok

if you don't think this is strange then just google strange and if you do think its strange google it anyway ok.

:blink: you're strange

:P