d3bruts1d

What upcoming game are you most looking forward to?

Upcoming Video Games  

81 members have voted

1. 1. I'm most looking forward to...

• Alan Wake
    • Assassin's Creed II
    • Battlefield Bad Company 2
    • Bioshock 2
    • Command & Conquer 4
    • Crackdown 2
    • Crysis 2
    • Dante's Inferno
    • Darksiders: Wrath of War
    • Dead Rising 2
    • Diablo III
    • Dragon Age Origins
    • GH: Van Halen
    • God of War 3
    • Left 4 Dead 2
    • LEGO Harry Potter
    • Lost Planet 2
    • Mass Effect 2
    • Modern Warfare 2
    • Rock Band: LEGO
    • Singularity
    • Splinter Cell: Conviction
    • Star Trek Online
    • Star Wars The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition
    • Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty
    • Supreme Commander 2
    • Two World's 2
    • World of WarCraft: Cataclysm
    • Other
    • I don't play games

played the l4d2 demo last night and it blew my mind.. its so much different in this game the boycott l4d2 people can just go home. LOVE YOU L4d2 <3 i dont think ive been this excited over a game since borderlands then got let down.. hehe

played the l4d2 demo last night and it blew my mind.. its so much different in this game the boycott l4d2 people can just go home. LOVE YOU L4d2 <3 i dont think ive been this excited over a game since borderlands then got let down.. hehe

Almost all the boycott members already stopped boycotting. Valve proved more and more of them wrong every time they showed something new.

Though there a LOT of games on that list I would love to play, I'm not sure any really earns the title "most looking forward to" moreso than SC2 so I went with that. Though I have to say, I almost forgot about it till this poll. The other titles that look fun should be out shortly ...so no real point in picking those. :lol: The only other game that is gonna be a long wait will be Diablo III, but seeing as how long it is taking for SCII to come out, D3 could be another 5yrs.

Like everyone else, too many choices to say. I went with Mass Effect 2 though because well, I love me some space operas. Though, it was mighty tough between Starcraft 2, Diablo III, Dragon Age, Mass Effect 2, Bioshock 2, and a few others. All I know is, I'm going to sink so many hours into all of those games and more. :lol:

Star Trek Online would be sweet.. I'm trying to get into the beta haha. It may be an MMO I may actually play.. that and The Old Republic. Old Republic would be the number one MMO for me to actually play, I just need to justify to myself for spending 10-15 bucks a month on it. :P