damian

Would you crunch for OCC?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Would you crunch for OCC?

• Yes
    • No
    • depends (explain)

does that make any sense to anyone else? :lol:

I figured out what to do to get my GPUs working, I just needed to figure out what to do to get my GPUs working...

so i need help. explain to me how to MY gpu crunching ?

Got it. thanks

Edited by ShallowBay

No luck so far on getting the GPUs to work, the GPUGRID forum might as well be considered dead.

Both of my card are on their list of confirmed working GPU list and neither of them are accepted with the GPUGRID client.

Reinstalled BOINC as well as reinstalled a bunch of different nvidia drivers and nothing...

No luck so far on getting the GPUs to work, the GPUGRID forum might as well be considered dead.

Both of my card are on their list of confirmed working GPU list and neither of them are accepted with the GPUGRID client.

Reinstalled BOINC as well as reinstalled a bunch of different nvidia drivers and nothing...

hmm, mine are working wonderfully

does that make any sense to anyone else? haha :P

but all joking aside, How can i get my GPU working?

I didnt see a GPUGRID option on the Mac client but will look again when I get home, though it is up and running (though I did have to take the user name Hyper1 as Hyper was taken)..

I gave up on GPU grid and I'm currently running SETI (CUDA compliant) and the WCG.

I loaded the grid client on one of my other systems so I have FAH using the GPU and grid running on the cpu... will see how that goes..