Thermal Paste

dling

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Arctic Silver Ceramique, primarily.

I've also used AS5. I've heard good things about MX2, however, I don't really care enough to switch on the fly (and I have a big tube of the Ceramique that I'll probably never go through)

ocz freeze extreme and some time i use the one that came with the cooler it does not make a difference i just tested that and i think the difference was degree or two at max ..;)

No but I read about it, that is when I went to Petras web site and ordered the giant tube of MX2 just in case they discontinue it...

I wish I could too, but I can't find the 30g tube anywhere in Canada (lame!) and I hate to pay $10+ for 4g since I'll go through it in no time

What I read about MX-3 was fairly negative too...

Edited by Zertz

Arctic Silver Ceramique, primarily.

I've also used AS5. I've heard good things about MX2, however, I don't really care enough to switch on the fly (and I have a big tube of the Ceramique that I'll probably never go through)

Same here, I still have the 22 gram tube with the step 1/step 2 ArctiClean. The main thing to keep in mind is the amount you apply and how your heatsink is set properly. You could have the better paste and not set your heatsinks properly and you're not going to get the optimum desired temps.