blu ray playing software

dling

As far as I know there are no free media players or codecs out there that are able to watch blue ray disks unless the copyright protection is removed which is considered illegal. I don't think VLC supports playing Bluray disks based on what I've read.

PowerDVD, Cyberlink, AnyDVD can watch bluerays but you have to pay for them all unfortunatly.

Bluray is pretty proprietary...I highly doubt there are a lot of options. You pretty much need a HDCP compliant monitor / HDTV and a HDCP capable video card. I have both, and it works fine.

AnyDVD HD (and any other software that they sell) is 20% off right now, until November 1st

Unfortunately, a lifetime copy of AnyDVD HD comes in at 87 euro (after the discount). A 2 year license is only (*cough*) 63 euro. Ouch...you can always try it for 21 days, and see if you like it enough to cough up that much money.

I've got PowerDVD, which came with my drive. It's pretty bloated, but seems to work fine.

Bluray is pretty proprietary...I highly doubt there are a lot of options. You pretty much need a HDCP compliant monitor / HDTV and a HDCP capable video card. I have both, and it works fine.

AnyDVD HD (and any other software that they sell) is 20% off right now, until November 1st

Unfortunately, a lifetime copy of AnyDVD HD comes in at 87 euro (after the discount). A 2 year license is only (*cough*) 63 euro. Ouch...you can always try it for 21 days, and see if you like it enough to cough up that much money.

I've got PowerDVD, which came with my drive. It's pretty bloated, but seems to work fine.

If u look at my above ur post u will c that i have gotten it 2 work. i was just hoping that i could get it 4 free. :thumbs-up: