MW2 Fight Against Grenade Spam

WhenKittensATK

I've lost count over how many times I've died in SD by a grenade spammer. :@

lol butthurt.

it's obviously a worthwhile tactic if it kills something.

edit - just like to point out that i always use 3x grenades and martyrdom. last time i checked the objective of the game was to kill people, if you're not doing that as effectively as possible because you don't like nades or whatever you're the one that's losing out.

Edited by psycho_terror

lol butthurt.

it's obviously a worthwhile tactic if it kills something.

edit - just like to point out that i always use 3x grenades and martyrdom. last time i checked the objective of the game was to kill people, if you're not doing that as effectively as possible because you don't like nades or whatever you're the one that's losing out.

Well considering I am 4/5 times on the top of the list, and I never use martyrdom or 3x nades, It doesn't make any difference.

Dang grenade spammer :angry2:

Just as bad as that annoying martyrdom perk.

I only use it on TDM...On other game types I obviously never use these perks.

The reason I use it is because the server I go on, without it you pretty much fail because everyone nube tubes and does that crap.(I got a 10 kill streak by throwing nades into their spawn before :lol:)

Nade spammers can eat their own nade when i toss it back at them because usually they don't even cook them, just 3 random tosses...or shoot them in the head doing it and they tk everyone running past him.

Edited by QMax

• 2 months later...