Finally Finished...

dino-new

WILL YOU HAVE MY BABY!?!?

Dude, that is the most insane setup I have ever seen. It is nice to see a high end OCed system like that. Prjects like Toms Hardware LN2 rig don't impress me because they ahve to sit there and replace the LN2 as it evaporates, and I have always been a fan of no hardware maintenence (if i did not like software maintenence, I would stop using Windows). All in all very very very very very very very very very nice setup.

Thanks guys.

Justinal,

It's going to be about $750 total for the cooling. I decided after posting to change the pump to an Eheim 1260 pump and split the lines going to the CPU and GPU individually. The gpu is after the cpu inline currently and it tends to make the GPU hotter. Also I bought some 4000 RPM 120 mm fans for the radiator. I noticed that the water was getting a little warm with the 2000 rpm fans I'm using. Two pelts tend to heat things up. Had to order the fans from the UK though, may take a while to send.

Marine,

I have some background in electronics. I read alot of beginner books when I was younger and used to build my own circuit boards. I fairly good with it. Not schooled, but rather self taught.