Holy ....... 13.5 inches

N.E.A

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are suggesting that planes are equivalent to more performance. :P
Exactly.

You're probably the type of guy that believes the myths about the tech industry increasing performance over the years.

Some of those old house sized computer haven't even been touched in terms of performance compared to our new supposedly "better" technology.

The government has been keeping us down for decades while they run their super computers in what is essentially open secrecy right under our noses.

Do you realize how few people have used those old machines?

Only a select few who have gone through vigorous background checks and time consuming training were even allowed to use those computers.

Once you become one of those select few you are essentially government property, so of course you wouldn't hear the real side of the story.

If we could install Folding @ Home one one single machine we could have a cure for every disease we know of, that the government for ya...

I shouldn't even be posting this...

:ph34r:

EDIT:

Holy @%#! that was quick!

Someones knocking at my door, two black SUVs are in the drive way.

Oh shi...

It's funny you mentioned a plane, hopefully since this thing is a behemoth, it will atleast have a quiet fan (and not sound like a jet engine turbine).

I heard the 5870's is quiet so I'm hopeful for this too

I just realized how big of a flop this could be, not in performance. But if TSMC can't supply enough 40nm's right now, there's NO way they could keep up with 2 times the amount of 40nm GPU's being sold. I'm wondering if that's why there is a shortage, maybe AMD is saving all their remaining 40nms for the 5970