Theres a cold bug, it varies from chip to chip at what temp. I cant get my w3520 to reboot if colder than about -78c. Just because a person is using LN2 does not mean you have to keep pouring till you reach -198...

Just out of curiosity, is it difficult to keep the temp's fairly constant? i'd be worried about it all evaporating and the temp's rocketing in a matter of seconds, blow it up.

Just out of curiosity, is it difficult to keep the temp's fairly constant? i'd be worried about it all evaporating and the temp's rocketing in a matter of seconds, blow it up.

I think that's the reason for the container, so that it doesn't evaporate that fast. And its only for the test so you just turn the test on and whenever the temps go to high you pour more LN2 in.(At least that is what I saw on some videos of people using LN2 to overclock)

Just depends on the pot your using, the F1 its pretty easy to keep it at what temp you want...

Just depends on the pot your using, the F1 its pretty easy to keep it at what temp you want...

Yeah as I said above it has been designed for that purpose. It is very massive so temps don't vary very quickly.