8GHZ P4

TropicalPreist

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AMD has come a long way, there doing good they are just not quite there yet. I have nothing against them, I am no fan boy I use who ever is the fastest and best performance. I have the last TWKR sitting here waiting to play with it when I get the cascade back and working right.

What the hell, I heard the I7 had a cold bug so that it couldn't be on LN2. So I guess this cold bug doesn't exist?

Even if it has a cold bug you can use LN2. You ust have to control the temperature so that it does not got down too much. The F1 was designed specifically for that purpose I believe; having the most control over the temperature. The other extreme I'd say is the Venom for Phenom IIs, which is made to simply get the CPU as cold as possible.

What the hell, I heard the I7 had a cold bug so that it couldn't be on LN2. So I guess this cold bug doesn't exist?

Theres a cold bug, it varies from chip to chip at what temp. I cant get my w3520 to reboot if colder than about -78c. Just because a person is using LN2 does not mean you have to keep pouring till you reach -198...