8GHZ P4

TropicalPreist

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

god does not exist. only ppl with ln2 thinking it makes them god.....i dun even know what god has anything to do with computers or overclocking...why the hell are we comparing them.

Whatever, I am on the same team as Andre and he does not think hes god. He does what he has to do stay in the number 1 spot on hwbot, and we do what we have to do to keep the team in #1 spot which requires LN2 cooling. Someone just posted a link the new world record and you come in talking trash. I am not wasting anymore time with you as you have no idea whats involved...

rofl...give a guy some liquid nitrogen and he thinks he's god. Grow some balls and oc on air ...see how ez it is then. ROFLZ :P

The more you type the more you make yourself out to be a fool. If LN2 was spelled with more then 3 letters you probably wouldn't even get that right. You have no idea what's involved getting a chip to run at those temps.

Where do people buy LN2 anyway? Is it expensive? Do you need to be a certain age?

You should be able to find some place that sells it if you live in a relatively large city and, yes, it is quite expensive. Actually, the LN2 itself isn't too too bad, but the dewar to store it is ;)

Ok back on topic here. I'd like to see some superpi shots at that clock would be cool. Where do people buy LN2 anyway? Is it expensive? Do you need to be a certain age?

That chip will not do so well at superpi, that was just for a high overclock or cpuz is all its good for. Stummerwinter had beat him so andre come back and beat him. LN2 I can get at my local welding supply, 20 liters cost me I believe it was $35.00, but there is another place that has it I have not bought from yet Matheson Tri Gas.

Edit: My 20 liter dewar was $510.00...