Is there any website for buying antivirus at cheap rate??

Richard1

I am Richard ; I am a software engineer. I have worked very hard to get where I am today. But I am facing with a problem that I m not able to find any company which can give a antivirus at low price. So that it can guard my PC from harmful viruses. Thanks in advance.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are a number of free alternatives that offer excelent protection, such as AVG. BestBuy, NewEgg, and any other eletronic store usually have sales where you can purchase software at a discount... and then every month or so, BestBuy usually sends out 10% off coupons to Reward Zone program members. Amazon is another place that usually has "everyday" prices lower than most, of course you have to pay shipping.

*shrug* I get the feeling you haven't spent too much time on this.

Idk about this guy a software engineer that needs advice on an antivirus :huh:

:withstupid:

I am a software engineer. I have worked very hard to get where I am today

This is the kind of stuff I get in my trash mail. No offence if your not a troll.

I use AVG and it's never failed me. It does get some false alarms but doesn't bother me as they're minimal

:withstupid: on the troll part.

but if your not, Avira AntiVir

I've tried most of the free ones. What annoys me about Avira is that stupid popup telling you to buy the 'pay version'... :bah:

I do agree on the precarious wording of the OP and the 'interesting' circumstances which would require a cheap AV program for a software engineer.

I've tried most of the free ones. What annoys me about Avira is that stupid popup telling you to buy the 'pay version'... :bah:

I do agree on the precarious wording of the OP and the 'interesting' circumstances which would require a cheap AV program for a software engineer.

you can stop the pop up from appearing easily