Win XP

Ryu Hayabusa

I was looking through the items I saved from my fire and it appears I saved my licenses for Windows XP Home Edition but I cannot locate my install disk to save my life. I've been through everything i can find but I don't have it. Anyone know a quick and easy way to get a Install disk w/o having to spend money on a full license.

This is a side business that I do so i try to keep things as legit as possible.

And for once, something wasn't my fault. It was a 60 year old house w/ faulty wiring. It burnt most of my house except what i had in my fire safe, which I am totally a believer in now. I had my licenses, family photes, resumes, tax returns, birth certificates, ect. but I though I had a copy of XP install disk in there w/ my XP Pro and Vista Home install disk. Just don't have any licenses for XP pro or Vista home (which I should burn since Vista is s*** anyways)

I'd do a torrent. I recently torrented Dell OEM XP SP3 ISO's for both Home and Pro, they work beautifully. If you're installing on a board that already had a legit XP install it should install without asking for a number. Just make sure that you give them a good once over with programs like Malwarebytes before doing anything else after the download.

If you still don't want to deal with the hassle of a torrent or something of that nature, just let me know and we can work something out as far as shipping and I'll burn you copies of whatever you need (I've got a rather large library of Win 95 - Win 7 CDs/DVDs including several OEM types like the Dell versions mentioned b4). As long as you've got the legit key there's nothing wrong with using another disc.

I don't know. Always wary of turrents when it comes to clients computers.

As long as the key is legit and you make sure the ISO you download is legit as well, you won't have any issues. Plus you can get a copy with SP3 pre-installed :)

Once it's installed, simply hop onto the internet and activate it

Edited by Zertz

As long as the key is legit and you make sure the ISO you download is legit as well, you won't have any issues. Plus you can get a copy with SP3 pre-installed :)

Once it's installed, simply hop onto the internet and activate it

:withstupid: There are some legit sites that host links to torrents. Linking to a torrent that comes with a special folder including a patch/crack/CD key is the "type" of torrent you want to avoid.