Windows 7: Likes/Dislikes... Opinions

Rokkaholik

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why would you wan't to do that! Its the best snap feature, it's so natural for me I love it!

I'm fine with using the button or double clicking the title, I don't need 3 maximize options and I like to drag stuff to the top to get it out of the way or work on it when using multiple windows.

You can't have more then one window in programs that don't have tabs.

Not sure what you mean by this. Care to clarify?

Yeah but without quick launch you cant have this:

2a8s0i1.png

3D Flip? No thanks.

Yeah but without quick launch you cant have this:

2a8s0i1.png

Yea I'm not sure what your talking about. You can do that without quick launch. it's called pressing windows+tab...that gives you the 3d flip, I never knew there was a button for it in quick launch

And if you press ctrl+windows+tab it will stay open

Edited by RimX

Well the main reason i got it back was so i could put the recycle bin there so my desktop would look neater.

Similar for me I wanted links to my hard drive and a link to the optical drive to show whats in it and a link to my games folder (I know libraries is right next to it but idc this is half a second faster).

note: I actually use small icons for the taskbar, I jsut changed it so you could see them once I resized the picture.

desktoplx.png

ispy: mario, a burning church (what the heck?), the lead from super adventure island, 2 megaman characters, someone dressed like castlevania (hint, holding a cross and not from castlevania), duck hunt dog, mr. game and watch, 2 pac men, mario, peach, pit, a bob-bomb (or maby it is just a bomb with eyes and feat?) there is a cat shooting a laser but it isn't in the shot :(. two types of pipe from mario. a 1up mushroom.

Don't you hate how far icons are from each other on the taskbar?

Edited by xchrissypoox

Well after finally getting the install program to run (had to turn on virtual disc service) and letting it get it's kinks out over the past week I'd have to say I like it. The main reasons would be the faster and smoother running processes as well as there being less annoying DEP warnings. When I open Firefox its no more than a 2 second wait to see a window and even iTunes has improved on its foul running tendencies. As for the start bar I quite like it. The larger scale buttons are something I always wanted to see down there and not having a ton of long bars I have to sort through to get to a window I want is great too. So what don't I like? Well there are a couple small things just as with Vista. First would be the control panel being a p.i.t.a. to navigate; it always seems that what I'm looking for has a completely different name and subcategory. At least in Vista I could get it to look somewhat like a control panel. Second would be the fact that Windows update keeps trying to give me "New" drivers that are at least 1-2 years older than the ones I'm running now.

Edited by ocmooz