Ocz Or Mushkin?

I just got my Mushkin PC4000, and you won't be disappointed with a Mushkin product.

Not trying to hi-jack here...but how do you like the PC4000? I've only used Mushkin RAM made with BH-5 chips, so I was wondering how it performs?

Its on topic (discussing Mushkin...)...hehe

I love it so far. I have it at 200 MHz @ 2-3-3-6, but plan on trying tighter timings later. I had it all the way up to a 225 FSB, but that was the end of the line for my CPU. (only 1.8V) Gonna try dropping the multiplier even more tommorow and see what happens.

I have a similar setup as you but i was limited at 225mhz also till I raised my board chipset from 1.6v to 1.7v and was able to go higher- unfortunately temps rose 2-3c very fast afterwards and I had to raise my vcore to 2.0v and mem to 2.9v but got it as high as 230mhz. I preferred to keep my temps lower so I dropped back down to 223. Haven't tried lowering the multi down 1 notch but 2455 is pretty good OC for 3500 ram.

EDIT: Just ordered 1 stick of 512 3500ddr LV2 to put into my 3rd slot and put the other two in the 1&2 slots. 512 in each channel-DUAL- Plus 1 gig of ram. Got it at newegg before they raise the price again. Prices shot up in 10 days from 139usd to 153usd. I guess their almost out of them. but I need to gig for video production. :repost:

Edited by smithy