New Anti Windows Commercials

CheeseMan42

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1256175589760.jpg

and yeah I agree with you d3, the whole one click only on macs isn't true. All of the macs that I worked on at school had logitech mice (and therefore a right click). I remember when the macs were new though and we had to use the mighty mice (yuck) lol.

Mac's are great for people who don't have time to download anti-virus software.

So is Vista and Windows 7. I haven't used antivirus software since I first got vista as an infant OS and never had any issues. Generally the only friends I have that have virus issues....run XP.

Edited by IVIYTH0S

You all like to talk about Mac users that say stupid things about Windows PCs... right now, I'm seeing a lot of the exact opposite.

:lol:

I don't dislike Mac users. I dislike Apple as a company.

Any one seen the one were the windows guy pretends to be the MAC guy(windows guy in a suit) and tells the person to get a windows pc

do you know in real life, the "pc" is actually a mac lover and the "mac" as actually pc lover. Or so I've been told.

:lol:

I don't dislike Mac users. I dislike Apple as a company.

well i cant completely agree here... i dislike apple, and SOME mac users... for instant.. a guy that comes into my store all the time... lets say.. hes not fun to deal with... but his daughter was looking at a windows laptop we had on display and she told him how much she liked it. he said dont bother with that "windows peice of crap" well get you a mac eventually like mine... well i personally thought this was a ignorant statement.