How can we measure the Phsyx Performance?

clayderine

How can we measure the Phsyx Performance in NVIDIA Card?

what should we look up ?

the amount of the cuda core?

the VGA RAM?

the Graphics Clock?

the Processor Clock

which one that influence the phsyx performance?

and if we do ATI + Nvidia for Phsyx like SuperEmostastix posted sticky above

from where the Phsyx will counted? still from the Nvidia one? or taken from the ATI as well?

please give me the detail as well,, and thank for answering,,

Edited by clayderine

How can we measure the Phsyx Performance in NVIDIA Card?

what should we look up ?

the amount of the cuda core?

the VGA RAM?

the Graphics Clock?

the Processor Clock

which one that influence the phsyx performance?

and if we do ATI + Nvidia for Phsyx like SuperEmostastix posted sticky above

from where the Phsyx will counted? still from the Nvidia one? or taken from the ATI as well?

please give me the detail as well,, and thank for answering,,

I'd assume the capability would be relative to the cards shader cores or "cuda cores". They seem to make the most difference in everything, more than clock speeds

according to your opinion even when we do ATI+Nvidia for Phsyx

the phsyx itself still measured from the cuda cores? =)

well yeah, anything physx related is put over the ATI card and all thrown to the nvidia card. (Not sure in a case like a 285 and a small physx card if both cards would do physx or just the small one though)

I'd assume the capability would be relative to the cards shader cores or "cuda cores". They seem to make the most difference in everything, more than clock speeds

:withstupid:

well yeah, anything physx related is put over the ATI card and all thrown to the nvidia card. (Not sure in a case like a 285 and a small physx card if both cards would do physx or just the small one though)

:wacko::unsure: ..........???????????????????????

uhm,, for today's game,,

how much cuda cores do we need,, i mean 9800 GT is good enough to handle the phsyx from nowadays games? and maybe strong enough even for the future games

since all of the cuda cores in the nvidia card,, fully focused used only for the phsyx itself ?

=)

uhm,, for today's game,,

how much cuda cores do we need,, i mean 9800 GT is good enough to handle the phsyx from nowadays games? and maybe strong enough even for the future games

since all of the cuda cores in the nvidia card,, fully focused used only for the phsyx itself ?

=)

get an 8800GT, the 9800GT is the same.

uhm,, for today's game,,

=)

Future games won't work in an Nvidia + ATI configuration. Thank Nvidia for that.

Future games won't work in an Nvidia + ATI configuration. Thank Nvidia for that.

doesn't the workaround work with the 185 drivers? I heard they even haxxed the latest drivers to allow physx with ati present, and they'll probably continue to haxx new drivers so i dont't see how physx won't work in future games with ati+nvidia... unless nvidia forces game develpers to disable physx ingame with an ati present

on another note, i would like to say my life is now complete.. i was quoted in a sig :P thanks XxHellxRaizerxX ^_^