Cancel your MW2 (PC) preorders

nickosha

There is only one reason for this. Greed. Screw the PC users by developing anything extra for them. Port the s.itty 360 version to PC and be done. Sell all the 360 and PS3 copies we can.

FPS GAMES BELONG ON PC!!

why do they belong on PC? They can make them for both

Edited by XxHellxRaizerxX

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why do they belong on PC? They can make them for both

It's part of the long lasting flame war of how FPS's started on PC and they're superior because of the precision you get with a mouse.

First off i am scared about this too. But i dont see what you mean about greed being the cause. Can you explain, it just seems like this would not save them any money...... it may even cost them more to implement this. I still dont understand their reasoning. IWNet may be some kinda deal worked out that makes infinity money i dont know about. Thats why i ask.

And just think we all said infinity was the better company in the franchise. Its a shame

you have to pay for DLC were as it used to be added by patches

servers are like homes or buildings, when you go to one you go in this building to enjoy games with a set amount of people, over time one or a couple servers start to grow on you, and you become a member of the community of that server, the kind of community no other server has

what infinity ward is doing with the move to IWnet is killing a social aspect to the PC multiplayer experience, but they're just fine with that cause redneck and jock Xbox players don't get used to knowing the people they play with

servers are like homes or buildings, when you go to one you go in this building to enjoy games with a set amount of people, over time one or a couple servers start to grow on you, and you become a member of the community of that server, the kind of community no other server has.

Well put, this is exactly how I feel when playing cod4 or css and it works well with those kind of games as well because of large player count, only games that should use matchmaking are games like left 4 dead.

yea i figured that.. love how people can be so stuck up tho. Just admit there are perks for both and negatives for both and move on with your life.

there's no negative for pc, I don't see us having inferior graphics and occasionally having the option of automatic aiming :lol:

there's no negative for pc

For starters. All PC versions of games are more subjected to hackers. There are hackers on consoles, but not to the extent of the PC community. But you don't often run into hackers, unless you play on a lot off different servers rather than a few.

Secondly, if you wanted to play on a larger resolution. You might have to upgrade your video card if it's not enough. Not everyone who owns a 15'-19' owns a video card powerful enough to do modern games at 20'+ screens. Console games may not always be on 720p/1080p natively, but with a decent TV, it can upscales pretty well.

PC's generally require more maintenance. Don't keep up with the maintenance and your gaming performance may suffer.

As you can see from the subject of CoD 4 and CoD MW 2. Developers or the higher ups favor the console version more. Leaving PC users with half done ports or missing features.

Edited by Krazyxazn

what infinity ward is doing with the move to IWnet is killing a social aspect to the PC multiplayer experience, but they're just fine with that cause redneck and jock Xbox players don't get used to knowing the people they play with

That's not exactly true, Xbox has 'friends' and a party system so you can play with the people you want.

That's not exactly true, Xbox has 'friends' and a party system so you can play with the people you want.

well Xbox's system is a lot more effort, and it's still an awkward lot of processes as far as i know

what i like about dedicated servers is if i've been to the server enough times 80% of the people i play against i've played already once, and probably more times