Cancel your MW2 (PC) preorders

nickosha

MW2 matchmaking service

They are replacing the dedicated servers with IWNet, a matchmaking service. That's right, no picking favorite servers, no making a clan server, and probably no mods or custom maps.

I was considering skipping this MW2 because of the price tag, but now I definitely am.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One guess for why the heck they would do this is so they can sell DLC by blocking other outlets of getting content. Who knows though. I have to guess that it wasn't the COD team that made the decision, considering they started out on PC.

Edited by nickosha

All I have to say is what the ****!?

Why the heck would they do this? COD4 had a pretty crap sever list system (compared to source games) and now they are going to cock everything up with this. .....I say cancel your pre-order, see how the new crappy system works (or doesn't)

Wait, does this mean it will be like in Company of Heroes RANKED? Where you press "GO" and it puts you together with players your level? But TWL will still exist for this right? My whole clan has been waiting for this, no matches and this game will be skipped.