Left 4 Dead 2 Racism? Lol....no...pff

sack_patrol

on topic, i think we can get used to ignorant people crying foul upon issues that are not as significant as it was in the past. like a previous poster brought up resident evil 5 as a issue as racism. not too sure how to really put it in to words but here it goes, the majority video gamers are tolerant to many issues that some of the bigots try to exploit for their own advantage. people try to impose fear on others to gain control over them. anyways the hot coffee mod for gta:sa wasnt that much of a big deal being that you needed a 3rd party to gain access to that content while out of the box you couldnt access it.

+1 Well put. If I had to confront one of the noobs that think l4d2 is racist, I'd call you for back up.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread took me a good 20 minutes to clean up and is one of the worst I've seen in a long while... Please make sure you understand Section I, Rule 2 any time you post on OCC:

2. Members are expected to conduct themselves in a civilized manner. That means showing courtesy and respect to ALL members, moderators, administrators, staff, and guests. No cursing (Swearing) or avoiding the swear filter by using numbers and other characters rather than letters in swear words. Absolutely no personal attacks, bashes, flames, or bigotry comments. Racist, sexist or anti-religious remarks of any kind are absolutely forbidden. Comments against other groups based upon sexual orientation, age, class, IQ, ethnicity, political preference, nationality or similar features are also strictly forbidden. This also includes direct bashing to the website and its members, staff and anything else related to Occ. There will be no outside links to anything in the above section period. - Not only is it a rule here, it should be a way of life.

If someones makes what seems a useless post please just ignore them unless they are breaking a rule - in which case report them. It's that simple folks.

If you decide you want to make completely inappropriate, rude, and immature then please refrain and post on some other forum - OCC will not tolerate such behavior.

Thanks

This thread took me a good 20 minutes to clean up and is one of the worst I've seen in a long while... Please make sure you understand Section I, Rule 2 any time you post on OCC:

If someones makes what seems a useless post please just ignore them unless they are breaking a rule - in which case report them. It's that simple folks.

If you decide you want to make completely inappropriate, rude, and immature then please refrain and post on some other forum - OCC will not tolerate such behavior.

Thanks

I think...um that you didn't post anything on topic sooo...I think imma have to "ignore" that post u made. ROFL ROFL ROFL jk.