Strange pop-up

the_dude

I get this pop-up in Vista home preminum, it's totaly random. It doesn't matter what I'm doing, this thing always manages to pop-up on me at least once a week. The only way to close it out is to end the task in task manager. Any clues as to what this thing is from?

Edited by the_dude

I have no clue... that's my problem. Well, not really problem, it's just a little annoying and I'd like to figure out where it's coming from.

Next time it runs, just open the task manager and locate it in the applications list. Then, right-click on it and choose "Go to process". It might tell you the answer to Clay's question right away. For example if you get to Winamp.exe or anything like that, well you found your culprit.

Next time it runs, just open the task manager and locate it in the applications list. Then, right-click on it and choose "Go to process". It might tell you the answer to Clay's question right away. For example if you get to Winamp.exe or anything like that, well you found your culprit.

I never even thought of that when I did the screen capture, I'll try that next time, thanks.