AZZA Solano 1000R

The case I am looking at is the AZZA Solano 1000R I can not find anthing about it on the internet but I really like the looks and the features (and the lack there of in some cases). I like the lack of tool less anything.

It looks like it would have great airflow on paper with 2x230mm, 2x140mm, and 1x120mm fan. It seems to have decent cable management options as well.

Is this a new case or what? I can't find anything out about it from actual users. For $120 it seems too good to be true.

If anyone knows anything let me know.

Edited by gabrieltessin

It looks like its a knock off Antec 900 with better cable management options and a side fan. It looks to be a very decent case. Here is a review of that case that I found.

Edited by slick2500

These are a couple of reviews from our affiliates which have been featured in our daily hardware roundup:

Azza Solano 1000 ATX Full Tower PC Case Review @ Legit Reviews

AzzA Solano 1000 Case Review @ Motherboards.org

More reviews can be found here: http://www.azzatek.com/Review/Product-review.html which I discovered by simply visiting the AZZA web site.

I have this case and I am really pleased with it. Only disadvantage is that if you want a bigger cpu cooler you will have to remove the side fan. Also no dust filters. Great case otherwise

That sucks, I wanted it with that big side fan on it. :(

You can mount the side fan on the outside of the case thats what they did in that first review I posted. It might look kinda goofy but you can still use it.

I don't want it to look goofy...