Wrong Hole?

greengiant912

he doesn't realize HOW much any man would make the "sacrifice" of having to do that if a girl like the one in the video asked em.

I have taken that hit lmao, what a sacrifice "oh no! she wants anal, how will I ever survive". It's a war in the bedroom sometimes ;)

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what would OCC do without you NEA

LMAO!!!

:lol: thanks , :lol:

NEA the video was OK but you made this my favorite thread of all time.

:lol:

This thread has epic potentials :lol:

Just wait till ya get a Girlfriend that digs anal...

i have one , but i will never sleep with a woman other than my beloved wife :P

edit : not one , many , but only one i think i like

would you let her put in on a strap on and give it back to you all night?

NEA's ignorance id funny

not ignorance , i just thought no one likes anal

Edited by N.E.A

but that girl was 30 at max ..;)
Doesn't mean she didn't like it...

EDIT:

Every time I see this thread it reminds me of this joke so i might as well post it:

A Texas business man, while in Japan for some business meetings and a few rounds of golf, arrived in Tokyo a day earlier than expected. Feeling lonely that evening, he employed the services of a beautiful young Japanese girl to be his companion for the evening. Although the Japanese girl spoke very little English and the businessman spoke no Japanese, their passion roared and in the heat of the moment she began yelling "Gama Su!, Gama Su!". Hearing this, the Texan knew he had pleased his female Japanese friend and soon afterward went to sleep.

The next day while playing golf with his Japanese business colleagues, one of his Japanese partners holed his shot from 170 yards away! Everyone went crazy and began yelling excitedly in Japanese. Wanting to impress his friends, the Texan joined in and began yelling, "Gama Su! Gama Su!"

Suddenly everyone became quiet. After a moment of silence, one of the Japanese turned to him and asked "Wrong hole? What do you mean wrong hole?"

Doesn't mean she didn't like it...

EDIT:

Every time I see this thread it reminds me of this joke so i might as well post it:

A Texas business man, while in Japan for some business meetings and a few rounds of golf, arrived in Tokyo a day earlier than expected. Feeling lonely that evening, he employed the services of a beautiful young Japanese girl to be his companion for the evening. Although the Japanese girl spoke very little English and the businessman spoke no Japanese, their passion roared and in the heat of the moment she began yelling "Gama Su!, Gama Su!". Hearing this, the Texan knew he had pleased his female Japanese friend and soon afterward went to sleep.

The next day while playing golf with his Japanese business colleagues, one of his Japanese partners holed his shot from 170 yards away! Everyone went crazy and began yelling excitedly in Japanese. Wanting to impress his friends, the Texan joined in and began yelling, "Gama Su! Gama Su!"

Suddenly everyone became quiet. After a moment of silence, one of the Japanese turned to him and asked "Wrong hole? What do you mean wrong hole?"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by N.E.A

not ignorance , i just thought no one likes anal

it's not really ignorance, maybe more naivety or innocence...

mind you, I'm surprised that a 17 year old with internet access isn't more self-informed... I literally didn't have internet, nor Google, when I was 17 (in 1996), and yet it's pretty much common knowledge for someone due to be an adult on their next birthday

normally I'd be a lot harsher and unforgiving, but I have absolutely no idea on sexual taboos or relationships in Egypt...

except this...

Wrong Hole Fail! :lol:

cameljockey.jpg

it's not really ignorance, maybe more naivety or innocence...

mind you, I'm surprised that a 17 year old with internet access isn't more self-informed... I literally didn't have internet, nor Google, when I was 17 (in 1996), and yet it's pretty much common knowledge for someone due to be an adult on their next birthday

normally I'd be a lot harsher and unforgiving, but I have absolutely no idea on sexual taboos or relationships in Egypt...

except this...

Wrong Hole Fail! :lol:

cameljockey.jpg

I really didn't want to reply to this thread but this was just too funny... you've got one hell of a sense of humor hardnrg! :lol: