where is the 5870x2

Caddy Daddy

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's how the 5870, and 5850 went lol. They better be affordable though (IE: less then the 295) and they will sell like hotcakes

They should vastly outperform the GTX295 as the single 5870 is performing equally. I'm sure they will cost more than a 295 or higher than anyone would like.

I hope I'm really wrong.

They should vastly outperform the GTX295 as the single 5870 is performing equally. I'm sure they will cost more than a 295 or higher than anyone would like.

I know I know, but one can always dream. But if they were for whatever reason sell it for $500 it would still zip off the shelves

Edited by IVIYTH0S

i wonder if the artic xtreme accelero will work ont his :) Thad be awesome if it did... bad butt card with a badass quiet cooler .. i doubt it will but i can dream dammit!

edit im ordering a psu now... im looking at the ocz gold ones... for now i only plan on doing ONE 5970 with a phyics card.... down the road i maybe this time next year or the year after ill be doing two of w/e s out then and a gulftown build rampage 2 extreme kinda deal.. question is... Should just get the 850 or spring the extra for the 1000 watt?

Edited by unknownuser200

ok thx anyone have any thoughts about the accelero? irrc its like 11.75 inchs long soo length might work... however it only displaces 320watts... sooo it may fair worse then stock cooler :( just more or less a guess is what im looking for lol

Edited by unknownuser200