Dragon Age: Origins

InCrYsIs

84 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be playing Dragon Age Origins?

• Yes
    • No
    • RPG's Suck

All I know is I have no idea how I'm going to juggle Dragon Age, two research papers, a film review, and 10-15 essays the final month of the semester. Oh, and studying for 3 finals.

I really like this game. It beats Borderlands in my book. The gameplay is very smooth (not turn-based, real time) and it has a pretty good story, unlike Borderlands. It may not be the best looking game out there, but with the solid gameplay and story it will be one of the best games this year.

I made an Elf Mage and he's about level 6 so far. http://social.bioware.com/playerprofile.ph...;nid=2262233055

The game also takes and uploads screenshots at pivotal moments in the story, but I'm not going to link to it because it may spoil it for others.

Edited by Krazyxazn

I really like this game. It beats Borderlands in my book. The gameplay is very smooth (not turn-based, real time) and it has a pretty good story, unlike Borderlands. It may not be the best looking game out there, but with the solid gameplay and story it will be one of the best games this year.

I made an Elf Mage and he's about level 6 so far. http://social.bioware.com/playerprofile.ph...;nid=2262233055

The game also takes and uploads screenshots at pivotal moments in the story, but I'm not going to link to it because it may spoil it for others.

Damn you!!! I want to be playing right now!!!

It says you have an achievement for killing 100 darkspawn, yet your stats show that you have 80 kills...um what? :lol:

Aside from that, I'm jealous. I'm going to swing by GameStop after work to pick up my pre-ordered CE!

Elf Mage is what I was planning on my first character to be also, though I'm not 100% certain yet.

Hi guys, Aloha. I have not played any RPG games for a long time, for very good reasons. I was addicted to rpg's on consoles starting with Nintendo systems and the last one I played on is the PS2. I got so attached to the game itself that I dream about it at night, LOL, no joke. So, I am getting this game as soon as you guys tell me which to get, the regular one or the one with the bonuses? Hurry and tell me please......thanks....

Hi guys, Aloha. I have not played any RPG games for a long time, for very good reasons. I was addicted to rpg's on consoles starting with Nintendo systems and the last one I played on is the PS2. I got so attached to the game itself that I dream about it at night, LOL, no joke. So, I am getting this game as soon as you guys tell me which to get, the regular one or the one with the bonuses? Hurry and tell me please......thanks....

If you can get the CE get it but I would definitely get one that has extra stuff.

Games enter my dreams all the time, it doesn't really matter what the genre is. The latest one I dreamt about was Batman: Arkham Asylum :lol:.

Anywho, since this is single-player only, I think it's easier to control oneself, since you're not directly competing with anyone or trying to maintain the same level as someone. I mean sure, you can still get addicted, but at least you can take a break from the game for a day or even a week without feeling like you're "losing ground".

PS. For those that have gotten the game and installed it, two questions:

1) How much space does a fully installed game take up?

2) Did the retail version include the toolset or do you have to download it separately? If the latter, is it available immediately?