Dragon Age: Origins

InCrYsIs

84 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be playing Dragon Age Origins?

• Yes
    • No
    • RPG's Suck

Says its provate and can't be viewed. Send me an invite?

Are you sure you were logged in? I already sent you an invite, plus "All Registered Users" are allowed to view the group. The only thing I prevent non-members from doing is posting discussions/photos.

Are you sure you were logged in? I already sent you an invite, plus "All Registered Users" are allowed to view the group. The only thing I prevent non-members from doing is posting discussions/photos.

Either there is a problem with the site or my firewall doesn't like it. Keeps logging me out. I will try from home later.

Well I tried again last night to upload a couple characters and still no dice. I logged in with the game, hit upload info for each character and still nothing. Maybe it just doesn't want to see my awesome characters.

EA is set to release a Flash-based tactical RPG called Dragon Age Journeys. Basically, you log in with your EA account, play the game some and once you reach certain achievements, you can unlock items to use in your copy of the game on any platform. Just so long as you use the same EA account you played the Flash game with when you log in to the real game. Here is the site for it, http://www.dragonagejourneys.com/. The article I read said it was launching at noon Pacific time, but that was nearly half an hour ago, but the site could be swamped or something.

EA is set to release a Flash-based tactical RPG called Dragon Age Journeys. Basically, you log in with your EA account, play the game some and once you reach certain achievements, you can unlock items to use in your copy of the game on any platform. Just so long as you use the same EA account you played the Flash game with when you log in to the real game. Here is the site for it, http://www.dragonagejourneys.com/. The article I read said it was launching at noon Pacific time, but that was nearly half an hour ago, but the site could be swamped or something.

It's working for me now.

• 2 weeks later...
I voted no but what I really wanted was a "Maybe" option. I'm not sure really. I'll probably wait for it to be out a while and go on reviews.
I'm with Verran on this one.

So far it looks like a good game but I just can't justify spending $50 on a game that could end up being another boring grindfest.

I'll wait it out till I see some good reviews on it or until I hear good things from you guys...

I'm with Verran on this one.

So far it looks like a good game but I just can't justify spending $50 on a game that could end up being another boring grindfest.

I'll wait it out till I see some good reviews on it or until I hear good things from you guys...

So far, so good: http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/...?q=dragon%20age