Eyefinity system or 30 inch monitor?

I'd go with the three monitor set-up, as you will gain an advantage with peripheral vision. The 30" would be nice, but cannot beat three monitors side-by-side. As for the bezel issue...as long as your video settings are properly set to take into account the size of the edges, you'll be fine, as your center of vision will be unaffected, and it'll be someone like what you see when driving. Just don't try two monitors...for obvious reasons.

I like this idea. I could handle 3 monitors as a multiple monitor setup for games, but I couldn't do it with just two monitors. Since with 3 monitors you can have a main one in the center, no ugly bezel messing with your crosshair or w/e is at the center of your screen.

I wonder if multiple monitors will let you window snap in Win 7. I think I would drool from being able to see 2 different things per monitor. As I use that feature a lot with just my one monitor and still have windows I can't see :(. I need more monitors.

Edited by Krazyxazn

yeah, a two monitor setup is a turnoff for first person shooter games...

but three monitors should be fantastic! :)

would go with the three monitor setup.

Edited by Maj0r Gamer

ya I LOL'd at that, wondering if it was typo or not (as it'd be hard to mistakingly spell that perfect instead of cokeman)

The fact that you the word "HARD" to discribe it just makes it funnier :)

Personally, since I do more programming than gaming, I prefer the extra height I get from the 30".

Although if it's for gaming, a wide three monitor setup must be awesome :)