Eyefinity system or 30 inch monitor?

was debating on adding two more asus 24 inch monitors... and tilting them, putting them on landscape mode ,having 3 sub by side... and having a resolution of 3240 x1920 or simple 30 inch monitor.. when it comes down to it works out to be the same price (can get a deal on a 30 inch) just a matter of which is better for gaming... and if i could actually stand having the bars inbetween... opions?

Both ccokeman and I are considering going to 3 30" LCD's :) The only problem both of us have is the room :lol:

That's no problem: You can set it up in my room, and then come over to visit and use it once a week

I'd go with the three monitor set-up, as you will gain an advantage with peripheral vision. The 30" would be nice, but cannot beat three monitors side-by-side. As for the bezel issue...as long as your video settings are properly set to take into account the size of the edges, you'll be fine, as your center of vision will be unaffected, and it'll be someone like what you see when driving. Just don't try two monitors...for obvious reasons.

Both ccokeman and I are considering going to 3 30" LCD's :) The only problem both of us have is the room :lol:

I thought money would be more of an issue! :P

That's no problem: You can set it up in my room, and then come over to visit and use it once a week

Same here.