What case should i get???

the 922 is around $200 NZD and the scout is approximately 170 NZD, so yea... il jus wait for a sale then get the 922 i guess, looks quite nice too,

i know its not related but, any recommendations for cpu coolers for the lga1156 socket?

the 922 is around $200 NZD and the scout is approximately 170 NZD, so yea... il jus wait for a sale then get the 922 i guess, looks quite nice too,

i know its not related but, any recommendations for cpu coolers for the lga1156 socket?

the antec 300 is around $50 in america (plus a fan for the front), or on newegg they have one with all fan slots but the side for $60

I have had both an antec 900 and a CM HAF 932. I perfer the Coolermaster for its construction, airflow, and room compaired to the antec 900. and also I have looked in a Haf 922 and I would perfer that over the Antec 900 any day ending in Y... :D.

Get one that looks good to you and let er rip. :D

Well its lian li design but in steel. I have the K58 at home but have yet to open the box. Looks to have a lot of the same stuff as the Armorsuit cases, such as toolless pci expansion and power supply bracket which I did like.