Can I preorder at EBGames without a credit card?

sack_patrol

I was thinking about preordering left 4 dead 2 since it's 5$ cheaper, and I like to have the phisical disc so ebgames was the place to get it from that came to mind. I can preorder from the with a credit card from the website, and then get the CD from the store on 17/11, but I don't have a credit card, so I was wondering if I could go to the store and preorder in person, and pay cash when my copy arrives?

yeah I do this in GameStop all the time.. it's just minimum of $5 down to preorder and you have to have ID on you for games rated like M and stuff (obv.)

and just bring in the receipt with you when you go to pick it up.

Edited by fearspartan117

I never need ID because I'm too pro for them so they gimme everything I want or else I pwn everyone. Lol jk. Well it's good to hear that I can preorder without a credit card, in person, but I've never needed ID for any game I've bought. Only once in another store when I was buying left 4 dead and I didn't give ID so I just went in another branch of the store and bought it from there.

You can just use cash. All they ask for is your phone number, name, and maybe your email.

Scratch the email and put in street address if you haven't bought from them before. I use to work for Gamestop, all they needed is your name and a number.. unless you're new to the store, then you need to give them your address to be entered into the system. You just need 5 bucks, but any amount will work, even the full price.

I'm doing most of my business with Amazon though, I'm tired of Gamestop and how they don't carry some things.. like the collectors edition of Dragon Age: Origins. They carry the strategy guide of the collector's but not the damn game itself. Plus well, Amazon has way better prices on controllers. :P