sack_patrol

Left 4 Dead, ultimate . detecotr.

I was thinking more along the lines of a halo2 level/rank system just to show howlong you've been playing or how good of a player you are maybe

god no, no ranking/level. Leave this to modern warfare, it's bad as it is. FPS+RPG=BAD

Calling fallout 3 bad? Anyway, you shouldn't play co-op games with random people. I've learnt this the hard way in too many games. L4D, Resident evil 5, world at war... Play with a friend. Always. If you don't have any, play with bots. There are rarely proper people if you just do join game.

.'s .'s .'s

This is the most informative thread I have seen in a long time <_<

Oh guess what more . . . . . . . .

Topic cleaned. Let's try not to use that word in every other sentence. <_<

2. Members are expected to conduct themselves in a civilized manner. That means showing courtesy and respect to ALL members, moderators, administrators, staff, and guests. No cursing (Swearing) or avoiding the swear filter by using numbers and other characters rather than letters in swear words.

Topic cleaned. Let's try not to use that word in every other sentence. <_<

Exactly what I was saying, thanks for showing up ;)

I was thinking more along the lines of a halo2 level/rank system just to show howlong you've been playing or how good of a player you are maybe

even worse, good thing valve knows that and actually makes good games.

ah well it was still abetter way to vent l4d frustration than ballistics going and killing someone or somthing

yes

also little spelling mistake on mah name there. I fixed it for u :]

I think two people mentioned level/rank system. But when I think of that I'm thinking of a skill wize rating.

They should add in a personality user rating. Friendly players show up with a green background and user with a bad rating show up in a red background.

I know Live! uses this system, not sure if L4D does. Basically you just play the game and if no one makes a complain in your profile you stay in a good standing.

Yea but I can imagine some of the people getting mad ans leaving a bad user raiting for the hell of it.. Unfortunatly

I feel that all this leveling and ranking is a bad idea when it's implemented in FPS games. I am happy that valve makes their games the way they do. Pure fps awesomeness. Nothing else.

When I bought Street Fighter 4, and had to make all this windows live stuff...it was annoying as hell. Even now it's annoying. Game is good though.

I guess u gotta just...get out there and make some friends that play l4d.

What kind of game mode do you guys play in? I personally don't play versus or survival much but I usually play camplaign on expert all the time and expert games are the only ones I ever find team killers on, though I haven't come across any for quite a while now.

What kind of game mode do you guys play in? I personally don't play versus or survival much but I usually play camplaign on expert all the time and expert games are the only ones I ever find team killers on, though I haven't come across any for quite a while now.

i think we mostly play vs. dont youknow playing infected is teh b35t par7 of L4d lol.. thats why so many people join a game as infected play the first round and LEAVE

Edited by actionstan