home , ultimate ..etc

N.E.A

as it says , what is the difference between windows (7/vista/xp) home , ultimate ..etc ...?

Yes Ultimate has Everything :) What xchrissypoox was saying is that Home premium does NOT (have Xp Mode), so he is going to get Professional instead because of that ;)

Edited by SenitaL

Yes Ultimate has Everything :) What xchrissypoox was saying is that Home premium does NOT (have Xp Mode), so he is going to get Professional instead because of that ;)

oh ;)

correct, im sick of dual booting for fruity loops

:lol:

Typically when were talking about Vista and the difference is Ultimate contains all the features of the home version and the business editions. The advantage of having the home edition over the business edition is the fact it supports windows media center and some other minor features are available which are not available in business edition. The only reason why I would go with business edition is to use the advance features like group policy, ability to join a domain, windows complete PC backup and support for Unix/Linux drivers most of which a typical user does not play around with.

In windows W7 it is a little different. Ultimate still contains all the features of the previous editions but the big difference is professional contains all the features of Premium plus the advance features I mentioned above and XP mode.

Typically when were talking about Vista and the difference is Ultimate contains all the features of the home version and the business editions. The advantage of having the home edition over the business edition is the fact it supports windows media center and some other minor features are available which are not available in business edition. The only reason why I would go with business edition is to use the advance features like group policy, ability to join a domain, windows complete PC backup and support for Unix/Linux drivers most of which a typical user does not play around with.

In windows W7 it is a little different. Ultimate still contains all the features of the previous editions but the big difference is professional contains all the features of Premium plus the advance features I mentioned above and XP mode.

wow :D

thank you fire storm :) :thumbs-up: