ra2warroom

Photos I Took (Sexy Girls)

Ah gotcha...looks like he deleted whatever he said, so guess that's why I didn't know the reference. Though if he was talking about those bikini chicks, can you really argue that? :lol:

Haha, that's true, but he was referring to the ones on the first page.

Not that point for sure.

Frank, I think this is more your style:

fire_hydrant.jpg

can you really post that much exposure here?!?

The mods must love you to be able to put that red hot of a body on here and not have it taken down :lol:

These girls aren't hideous. They're not very good looking either, but just because a girl isn't a 9/10 or a 10/10, you don't have to go and say they have a "blasted face." You'll find that most women in the world are something like 6/10 or 7/10 and if you can't settle for anything less than 9/10, you better be a 10/10 yourself otherwise you're in for a world of disappointment.

:withstupid:

Of course beauty is all subjective depending on who your asking but the way I look at it the more attractive someone is typically the less intelligence they have and the less attractive people tend to have more intelligence. Obviously there are exceptions but that seems to be the rule of thumb.

That's why it's usually best to pick someone with a balance or a 4-7 rating. If you go too high typically the relationships are very dry meaning you come home and do your wife but that's no bonding, no talking about other stuff your wife or your husband just turns into just a *** toy and those type of relationships usually end bad. And it typically goes the same way if you go too low sure you have a lot of bonding and talking but when it comes to affection there is none so it turns more into a friendship rather then a relationship or a marriage and those typically don't work out well either.