ra2warroom

Photos I Took (Sexy Girls)

didnt you guys know, beauty is on the inside!

Or was it beauty is only skin deep???

What i am trying to say is its all pink on the inside, lol. More cushion for the push'n.......

You have to admit those bikini babes would be a ton of fun!!!!!!! catch my drift :lol:

didnt you guys know, beauty is on the inside!

Or was it beauty is only skin deep???

That's the Excuse Fat ugly Chicks use to justify their existence! :thumbs-up:

We all know Men are superficial and its what really draws us to women in the first place. Natural Selection at its finest! The urge to reproduce and carry on our gene set!

Its how undesirable traits are removed from the gene pool!

Actually, i guess am superficial to the T. I never slept with a fat girl because i couldnt. I cant get past their looks. I know its bad, I know ppl might hate me for saying it, but i do apologize. I dont have anything against fat ppl, or overweight whatever you want to call it. I dont feel above them, i dont have negative feelings for them. I just am not turned on at all by them, or not yet at least. And i just cant fake it. I have ran literally full force away. But you never know, one day i might see a hefty babe on the street and she just do it fot me, then i may leave my wife and family and sing another tune. The i might say "i like em big, really big"

I doubt it, but you never know!!!!!

Actually, i guess am superficial to the T. I never slept with a fat girl because i couldnt. I cant get past their looks. I know its bad, I know ppl might hate me for saying it, but i do apologize. I dont have anything against fat ppl, or overweight whatever you want to call it. I dont feel above them, i dont have negative feelings for them. I just am not turned on at all by them, or not yet at least. And i just cant fake it. I have ran literally full force away. But you never know, one day i might see a hefty babe on the street and she just do it fot me, then i may leave my wife and family and sing another tune. The i might say "i like em big, really big"

I doubt it, but you never know!!!!!

yeah but it's not wrong to think that. They chose not to take care of themselves so I chose not to respect them. Simple as that,

Like the effect! Her nose is all messed up though ;)

nice work and cool effect!! (and contrary to the two above, I think she's cute)

Everyone's nose looks funny when you scrunch up your face...

i really liked that effect on her, thats the one i went back to flickr to show off. Good job 4real doe