new mouse woes

actionstan

today i received my g9 mouse in the mail.. but ever since ive started using it i SUCK at sniper in tf2.. before i had a razer lycosa and was pretty good.. not the best but i could hold my own... but anyways is this normal and just gunna take time for me to adjust to the new mouse? i tried setting my settings... to as close to the razer as possible but they are still two completely difference mice.. just wondering if sucking with a new mouse is normal and just requires ajustment?

lol i bought Razer lachesis a week ago, to replace my G9 thought i can get used to razer lachesis pretty quickly, why did i buy it? it got more DPI and i thought it will be as good as G9, but ended up giving it to my parents... Logitech G9 <3

I agree with the other posters, just keep using it and making the necessary adjustments in the setting and you will get better.

BTW I also play sniper in tf2 and know how frustrating it can be when your not on your best.

Judge Dread signing out. ;-)++++

I myself used an optical "free" DELL mouse for gaming for some time. It was cheap, had only 2 buttons, was relatively slow for gaming but it fit my hand pretty well. (I got tiny cripple hands ["yeah... hehe... life is painfully hilarious." -Bender). It broke. I knew I needed a good GAMING mouse preferably laser. After much thought as to the size and fit (pardon the pun) I bought a G9 (nearly bought a G5). I am really very happy. Took me about a week to ajust (it's much wider, little more than I'd like, pardon the pun). I don't really use the weights. I like my mice as light as possible. I only use the "Gaming" contour, as the other one plain sucks.

very good. you'll get accustommed. give it a week. and hey I play Russian version of TF2 sometimes. Crawlerz246

I'm sure you mean Lachesis and not Lycosa. You would get destroyed trying to use a keyboard as a mouse :P. Anyway there is always some time to adjust to a new mouse, it took me a long time to adjust to my Lachesis from my old Habu but I like it now and it was worth it for the super laser it's backing (double the Habu).