What video card can I get?

Hey Sagittaria, why did you delete my comment about the gtx 260 being around the same performance as the 8800gtx. He stated they he's been out of the video card market for a while and didn't understand what the standards are anymore. I just told him a good card at a nice price with close performance to his old card. At least he read my comment before you deleted it because that's the card he bought. :blink:

Hey Sagittaria, why did you delete my comment about the gtx 260 being around the same performance as the 8800gtx. He stated they he's been out of the video card market for a while and didn't understand what the standards are anymore. I just told him a good card at a nice price with close performance to his old card. At least he read my comment before you deleted it because that's the card he bought. :blink:

an 8800GTX is no where near the performance of a 260GTX (even a lowly 192sp)

OMG, REALLY. I never would of guessed that, :P . I said close, there's a giant gap in between "CLOSE", like a 10 FPS difference, lol

I consider close like 5 or less framerate differences close. An 8800gtx isn't even 10 frames away from a 260 though. you can't compare the two.

what you should have said is "it is quite a good upgrade"

Edited by IVIYTH0S

The GTX 260 (even the old version) absolutely tromps the 8800GTX.

I consider close like 5 or less framerate differences close. An 8800gtx isn't even 10 frames away from a 260 though. you can't compare the two.

what you should have said is "it is quite a good upgrade"

dan i did not see you for a while ..:)

The GTX 260 (even the old version) absolutely tromps the 8800GTX.

+1