Website Is Up

Nuclear

I finally got my website up and running today. It still needs alot of work and TLC, but it's getting there. I've got to finish the forum and skin it, and fix a few things here and there, but it's up. Let me know what you think:

New webpage

BTW: I've using an old domain I had from like 2 years ago, I'm switching it over as soon I get it finalized.

Thanks guys.

Yeah, it's all PHP. I took a PHP nuke and basically worked it and re-did it until it was my own creation. I've got a user-upload gallery going in tonight, as well as some other changes. I'm 90% done skinning the forum, so it should be ready soon also.

Once again...Thanks

Thanks guys.

Yeah, it's all PHP. I took a PHP nuke and basically worked it and re-did it until it was my own creation. I've got a user-upload gallery going in tonight, as well as some other changes. I'm 90% done skinning the forum, so it should be ready soon also.

Once again...Thanks

PHP Nuke eh? Sure looks like Xoops to me.

Xoops is just a off-shoot of PHP Nuke, that's all. It's really none of them, the source is Xoops, but the modules and such I've altered and fitted to my style. Nothing major though

I've got the download section up and available, as well as some other things.