Question about Nvidia Card???

I noticed while playing the new batman that my cards settings are down clocked. Im trying to keep them at their max settings how do i set that up and prevent it from doing that? It's keeping the card down at 400mhz,799 shader,297mem.

Edited by TropicalPreist

I noticed while playing the new batman that my cards settings are down clocked. Im trying to keep them at their max settings how do i set that up and prevent it from doing that? It's keeping the card down at 400mhz,799 shader,297mem.

Do you have it overclocked at all? When my gtx275 tries to play a game oc'd and fails, it clocks down to 400mhz, and I have to restart and try again...

Do you have it overclocked at all? When my gtx275 tries to play a game oc'd and fails, it clocks down to 400mhz, and I have to restart and try again...

Nvidia put out a new driver for that card about 2 or 3 days ago. It is the 191.07 driver available from Nvidia's website. It includes the newest drivers for Batman.

Edited by pepperpopper

If it is what redtigerdragon said and your computer is saying something like "video drivers recovered" or something then your card is getting to hot and you need to put more fans on it or run it at stock clocks or lower your overclock or turn the fans up to 100% (or to the fan setting that makes your card stable). after it "recovers" it downclocks the card and wont go back up without reboot.

a stable overclock needs to be stable all the time. run furmark stability test until your card crashes watch the temps, make sure that you didn't overclock something to high, ex: most gtx 275s can have 1300 on the memory, mine can't without a noisy fan.

Edited by xchrissypoox